Thursday, June 2, 2011

#1: Oh not another blogger!


Like most people, I have too much frustration in my everyday life to keep it bottled up inside.  I feel drained of energy and lack of motivation to really pursue anything lately. Writing out what ticks me off, inspires me, gets me thinking, or throwing out random ideas has helped in the past, but that was way before the age of blogging!

After reading success stories from a few blogs from others, I felt a bit inspired to share pieces of my mind to others who may have even the slightest interest in what I have to say about things. Who knows: perhaps something magical will happen – someone my respond and inspire me or, I may write something to inspire you! Sometimes it may be neither, and it’ll just be therapeutic to have a bitch session with a fellow blogger/reader!

I figured since I can’t seem to live without the internet, I can use my blog to “vomit my mind” instead of wasting paper like I did ages ago. (That’s a Gaga reference to those who don’t understand the quote!)

You will soon realize I have a very unique mindset. I think very differently than most people. I also have many funny stories from people watching or from work, often have random thoughts that can really get you thinking, or I may just throw some idea’s out for the rest of you! Who knows WHAT you will get with one of my blogs! You will get whatever my Mind decides to Vomit!

So yes, I am yet another blogger! Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy my entries!

(Please don’t hesitate to make comments – good or bad – all are welcome!)

(: Tina Marie :)
Twitter: @PrincessLibra16
YouTube Channel: PrincessLibra16

No comments:

Post a Comment